Friday, August 26, 2016

Hangout session #27 Google Translate dis dick 8-26-2016

Hangout session #27
Google translate dis dick
recorded on 8-26-2016
Charlie and Norm are together again after taking a week off, and this time we are live together, in one studio. We talk about all things happening, and look out, we keep the pokemon talk to the lowest its been in a long time!!!
email us hangoutsessionpodcast@gmail.com
and leave us a rating and review on iTunes. thanks
and you can click HERE to listen to the show

1 comment:

  1. Just finished E27, ahhhhhhh now I feel like crap. I didn't think you cared, but it's nice that you do care! ;) I thought I was intruding since you are living life and I'm just sitting around listening to your life.... OK. no more technical issues... ;)

    ReplyDelete